PCA Subscription woes

iscanut 16:10 29 Aug 2007

Changed to the DVD Cover version in June and was Direct Debited £29.99. Have been sent CD version for last 3 issues. Sent CD Mailing Cover sheet and letter to PCA Subs on 16th July and again on 20th August. No response at all, not even the courtesy of a reply. Does the Subscription manager read this forum. If so, I am cancelling the DD and will write to ask for a refund unless something is done soon.

tom_d 16:25 29 Aug 2007

Thank you for your email. I am sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced in upgrading your subscription to the DVD version of PC Advisor. Of course I will arrange for the DVDs that you have been missed to be sent out to you as a matter of priority. If you send me a private response with your contact details, I will ensure they are dispatched.

Could you please let me know where you sent your request to so that I can investigate the lack of response further.

Kind regards

Tom
Subscriptions Manager

iscanut 16:33 29 Aug 2007

Email on the way to you, thanks.

oresome 16:44 29 Aug 2007

"Does the Subscription manager read this forum."

About once every 15 minutes by the look of it!

Forum Editor 18:34 29 Aug 2007

I always know that I can rely on Tom to provide a speedy and efficient solution to anything I raise with him. Tom has sorted out many such problems - he's on the ball,and I'm grateful for his presence here, he makes my life that much easier.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone