PC World Head Office Address Needed

Broxal 14:55 30 Nov 2006

Does anyone know the head office address and if there is a complaint dept that can be written to direct? I bought a Advent 7080 laptop in October 2005 after blank screen start up problems it was returned for repair in April 2006 which resulted in a new motherboard being fitted. Now in November 2006 one month out of warranty it has exactly the same problem as before, starts up with the screen blank, I find that by leaving it a day then it tries to start XP but crashes and back to the blank screen problem. I have noticed that when I did get into the bios that the date had reset back to April 2004, maybe its initial installation date.
I went back to the store but they were not interested saying they dont do laptop repairs and likened my scenario to buying a washing machine from Currys and expecting PC World to fix it, cos they are owned by the same group. Some attitude to have, especially when they sold the laptop!
Any help would be appreciated, especially on how to deal with PC World.

The Brigadier 15:13 30 Nov 2006

PC World, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7TG United Kingdom
Phone: 0870 24 20 444
Email: [email protected]

spuds 16:15 30 Nov 2006

You still have certain rights, contact click here

Stuartli 16:43 30 Nov 2006

Plus:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?