PC World again

neil76 15:57 28 Apr 2010

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping you can help. To cut a very long story short, PC World have played true to form & after sending a faulty laptop to them twice for repair, both times it's been returned with more damage than it left with. They've offered to repair the damage they've done (without the slightest hint of an apology might I add!) but I've had enough & now want a refund.

Who do I need to write to at DSGi head office to complain? I have the address & previous posts suggest that Jon Naylor, the Customer Experience Director is the very man but it looks like he's moved on to another role & I'm not even sure if the position exists anymore.

Many thanks!

Neil

961 16:24 28 Apr 2010

Start at the top

John Browett
Chief Exec
DSG International
Maylands Ave
Hemel Hempstead
HP2 7TG

ronalddonald 18:11 28 Apr 2010

i take it you haven't read most of the forums about pc world, that many people have problems with them

neil76 18:31 28 Apr 2010

I wish I'd seen these forums before buying from them.

Thanks for the responses!

neil76 18:32 28 Apr 2010

John Browett it is.

Thanks again.

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:08 28 Apr 2010

'i take it you haven't read most of the forums about pc world, that many people have problems with them'..nothing like the Brits to lend a sense of proportion to events. PC World have many, many thousands of satisfied customers. You only hear about a tiny minority who have had problems. Let's keep the perspective in play chaps.

G

qbie 10:02 29 Apr 2010

Indeed.. if everyone who wanted to buy something from any retailer went online to look at reviews I'm pretty sure noone would ever buy anything!

q

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?