Pc Option and Tom Muir

megamick 15:18 11 Jun 2008

I again called pc option to enquire about my pc only to be greeted by Mr Tom Muir. Who has assured me that I will recieve my pc tomorrow. He did air his views about a previous thread, and did suggest that he was going to cancel my order but relented at the last moment ( ah well not all good news then ). I will of course update this IF Mr Muir is as good as his word..................... Oh in my prev thread the site address was incorrect it should be click here and NO I don't work for them it's just my son works in IT and told me about them after I had ordered from PC Options.

Marko797 15:31 11 Jun 2008

of the evidence which I have seen in various, and sometimes lenghty, threads PC Option would not even get considered for inclusion in any short-listing process which I might go through.

The 'battle' which took place in one such thread was tantamount to playground fighting and the individual concerned should be eternally embarrassed by it. Yes, u know who u are.

I have no regard for any organisation, or individual belonging to an organisation which lowers itself to such behaviour.

Maybe u should have read the threads too megamick? Good luck.

The Muir 15:52 11 Jun 2008

You have completely mis quoted what I said.

I hope you enjoy your new system when it arrives tomorrow.

Marko797

Thanks for the kind comments. Gutted you wont buy from us.

Tom

ened 16:21 11 Jun 2008

Here we go again!

The Muir: I have to say, having read your responses on this Forum that you really do not seem to have a clue about projecting the best image of your company.

megamick: According to the other thread you have also ordered a machine from another place.

Are you going to be in possession of two?

megamick 08:53 12 Jun 2008

ened: What I had not put in my prev thred was that I had emailed pc option on Tuesday 10th and made it clear that if I had not received delivery of the machine in the next two days I would request a refund and cancel my order and then order from Goldchip. So I am still waiting to see if "The Muir" is as good as his word, will let you know 8>(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone