PC manufacturer service

2bathred 16:15 15 Mar 2007

Having read so many negative reports and posts from the recipients of faulty or malfunctioning computers the amount of discontent among buyers seems huge. Might I suggest that PC Advisor and maybe some of the other respected comp mags (I don't personally read any of them, toady,toady) should seriously think about getting there review machines as a normal everyday punter (i.e.under cloak and dagger guise). That way they will find out the pitfalls of procuring a decent PC rather than just reviewing one specially put together by the Manufacturer for them to review. I know this will involve some expense but it might light a flame under some of the more lax companies.

project 90 16:38 15 Mar 2007

i have just recently read the part in ur mag about good pc's for vista
i was shocked to discover mesh pc's with 8 outta 10
i have been waiting since the 28th feb 2007 on my new mesh coming to my door still no sign shold b here on friday the 16th march we shall see tho

also i dont know how much you look in to there after sales but i think they have 2 ppl working for them in that department absolutley rubbish i have my old mesh pc to go back too get fixed i only reported problem on the 26th and have been on hold for as long as 90 minutes

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?