pc components...........

Clueless89 10:26 20 Jan 2006

hi im planning to build a pc......
but i dont know where to buy the parts.XD
do you guys know some well known and reliable shops or online retailers?

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:54 20 Jan 2006

Personal;ly I would buy them all from one supplier...click here is the one that I would choose and it saves all the messing about trying to save a pound or so here and there. All suppliers are about the same price.

G

spuds 10:56 20 Jan 2006
  Jdoki 10:56 20 Jan 2006

I use (in no specific order)...

Aria click here
Novatech click here
ebuyer click here
Komplett click here
Overclockers click here

Between them I can normally find everything I need at reasonable prices, and have never had any problems with any of them - however I've never needed to return any items, which is normally the real test of an online retailer.

Diemmess 11:00 20 Jan 2006

Endorsing GANDALF <|:-)> and his recommended supplier.....
This firm is very helpful if you have doubts about compatability of one or another component. It will only cost a short phone call, i.e. if you can't get the necessary information here!

rmcqua 11:05 20 Jan 2006

I entirely agree with GANDALF <|:-)>
I have always had excellent service, good prices and speedy delivery from Novatech.

Totally-braindead 12:25 20 Jan 2006

All the ones listed I like, except Ebuyer who I will never use again, like Gandalf Novatech is my favourite. Here is a useful site to get an idea of prices click here but it doesn't check all the suppliers. I would either use one supplier for all your system or two at the most as any money you save using more sites are soon wiped out by postage costs. I built this PC a few weeks ago and used Novatech and Scan with Crucial for the memory click here . I only used Scan cos Novatech didn't have everything I wanted.

Diodorus Siculus 13:28 20 Jan 2006

Have to agree with the suggestions of Novatech - good prices, quick delivery and excellent after service should you ever need it. I've had a few faulty bits from them but always collected next day and replacements delivered.

Clueless89 13:47 20 Jan 2006

thanks!!!!you guys helped me on this one bigtime!!!ill go for novatech then :D.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

The secrets of creating gory VFX

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache