PC Advisor-Subscription

Boghound 11:52 06 Apr 2006

Is having a subscription in France, to this "magazine", worth paying three times the amount one would pay in Britain, when it arrives two weeks after it hits the shelves in Britain and the editor can't be bothered to reply to Emails and Snail mail?

Perhaps one of the reasons for the late arrival, is the fact that it's routed through Zurich, another "cost saving measure" no doubt!!!!

Totally-braindead 11:59 06 Apr 2006

I would imagine if the magazine is routed through Zurich for whatever reason its down to the Courier and not anything to do with the magazine, I mean they print it but they don't physically deliver it.

Which editor have you emailed I would have tried these email addresses click here

Boghound 16:06 06 Apr 2006

They might not "physically deliver it" but they are under an obligation to see that their subscribers do get a service that reflects the amount that they pay for it!

Noldi 17:37 06 Apr 2006

Dont want to knock it, I always buy PC adviser when in England and its the 1st item on any wish list when I get visitors. When I enquired about having PC adviser delivered to Switzerland it did seem expensive compared to other English magazines that I do have. The person I spoke to on the phone did seem to me to be from a company that exports a lot of different magazines, I dont think PC adviser has input on shipping cost. At the end of the day I think the UK market is big enough to make a living without Export. Shame but thats life.

My sugestion is
Have a subscribers log in and you can read online?.

Noldi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?