It's quote time again. Could you possibly take the time to vote in our poll and then comment on your choice here.
AS EVER, PLEASE INDICATE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE QUOTED BY YOUR REAL NAME.
Dixons recent disappointing sales figures are mainly due to:
1) Loss of consumer electronic and consumable sales to supermarkets.
2) A growing distaste for the aggressive sale of extended warranties
3) A general weakening of consumer confidence in the economy
4) Loss of consumer electronic and consumable sales to online retailers
5) Poor customer service from inadequately trained sales staff