PC Advisor June 2006--Map and Travel

driving man 21:07 25 Jul 2006

I downloaded this (if I can get it to work)from the magazine. All went well and I registered the program but the code it sent by E Mail was "invalid" any thoughts please on how to get this program to start.
Or am I being a total idiot.
The code they sent was copied and pasted twice but to no success.

yours chris
the driving man

driving man 09:25 26 Jul 2006

Bump
FE or anyone else, please help if you know why the German mapping company say my registration code is invalid----- have copied and pasted code so not confused O's with zeros

yours with regards

Chris
The Driving Man

RickyC :-) 10:38 26 Jul 2006

Driving Man, I've contacted the developers and the code is definitely correct. I've emailed you directly with a link to their support pages, which may provide a solution for you.

It's strange that you're having problems, as we've had over 7,000 registrations and very few readers reporting any problems. Please reply to my email if you have any questions, and I'll see whether I can put you in touch with someone directly involved with providing support for the program.

regards
Richard Clooke
CD Editor

driving man 11:12 26 Jul 2006

Richard Clooke
CD Editor.
Thanks for your help. After 4 attempts last night and 2 this morning thought I was going mad. However on this ( the seventh ) attempt the code was accepted. Same code as before--- entered in same way.
But anyway alls well that ends well.
Thanks for the trouble you took on my behalf and your time.

yours

Chris

The Driving Man.
PS am not a chauffer, just a part time GT2 racer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?