pay pal limitatiom problems for me

sajini begum 07:32 23 Aug 2013

I am using Paypal from last month.I have received payment for first time with in 2 days.after wards i got a payment of 70$.and now pay pal is saying my account is limited.I have verified my bank account,pan card and visa card.

I don't have any other pay pal accounts.and i don't have any complaints from my clients,Still I am permanently limited.They are saying my pay pal is linked with other Paypal which has issues?I am new to pay pal?how can i have another Paypal?This is the error message I am getting.please guide me

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

14-Aug-2013 : Your account is linked to another PayPal account that has outstanding issues, which we'll require you to resolve.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-002-535-709-738.)

spuds 10:16 23 Aug 2013

sajini begum

See my response on the other post on this subject you have made.

alanrwood 11:14 23 Aug 2013

Or just log into your Paypal account and look to see if it has actually been limited. This is most likely a scam/phishing attack.

DO NOT USE ANY LINK IN THE EMAIL YOU RE£CEIVED

sajini begum 18:57 23 Aug 2013

I dont have any other pay pal accounts,but iam limited,i want to resolve it?can any one suggest

alanrwood 19:06 23 Aug 2013

Why not do as I suggested above and check (and confirm to us) that your account is truly limited and that this is not a spam email you have received.

You will need to log into your Paypal account and it should tell you if it is limited or not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?