Pandora to cease streaming outside the USA

gudgulf 12:24 06 May 2007

click here

It's still working for me..........but is anyone else who uses it having problems?

wjrt 15:02 06 May 2007

listening as I type

sunny staines 15:15 06 May 2007

still ok just tested it. hope it stays apparently they are checking ip numbers not post codes.

theDarkness 19:27 06 May 2007

copyright management and licensing issues no doubt - but its working here in not so bonnie scotland! :)
unless the uk has some deal going. the only alternative i know of is lastfm, click here
are there many similar stations, if anyone knows?

Koochy 01:32 09 May 2007

Still working for me!

Koochy

Not working in Spain.

"We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for most listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in Spain (your IP address appears to be 84.79.xx.xx). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at [email protected]"

anniel 13:27 10 May 2007

Ahem,

Not sure you will approve but I recently joined Pandora using the postcode of a NY hotel I stayed in last year.

It worked OK, so try it. After all we are not stealing anything from them are we?

Bingalau 12:40 11 May 2007

Mine's working O.K. too. I think I used a postcode for Walmart somewhere in Florida.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?