Packard Bell iMedia I4521uk

acfc 19:22 07 Mar 2010

I would normally expect to buy online but saw this i3 based computer in PC World and it looks reasonable value click here

It's only for a second PC which will be mainly used with web browsing, email, letters and maybe a bit of photo editing.

Any opinions of this or better suggestions please?

MAT ALAN 19:38 07 Mar 2010

click here
cheaper here if you intend to buy the monitor as well...

MAT ALAN 19:40 07 Mar 2010

OOOPS silly me its not ....

Awshum 20:34 07 Mar 2010

I'm in the market for another computer and this seems exceptional value click here especially for a secondary, though in our case 4th, machine.

acfc 07:16 08 Mar 2010

Awshum

Like that one but had it in my head I would go with an Intel processor and I do not want a monitor as we have a 22" HD TV in the room

Thanks

Awshum 08:34 08 Mar 2010

Tis like I posted this thread. Your arguments have been what I have been deliberating over myself

I also have a 22inch TV in the room but it's on a TV unit, whilst I sit four feet away for watching TV and playing ps3 I couldn't browse the web from that distance.

How do you have yours set up?

I'm thinking that £399 Acer is a bargain though no wifi so I'd need a stick.

I'd like to think PCWorld would happily sell it less the monitor for £320. The last time I asked (though not about this machine) a 19inch monitor has a price tag of £80 as part of a bundle.

acfc 17:06 08 Mar 2010

Awshum

The television is on a desk in the bedroom so iedal for lying on the bed with the feet up. I only have to move the chair aside when no in use!

Good point about buying the Acer minus the monitor as it is a nice looking PC but I'm still not sure about the processor?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?