Opinions on Utopia Haze-17 laptop

Tod Hague 09:47 07 Jun 2015

Hi guys. I'm soon to be in the market for a reasonably priced gaming laptop (I know that word will cause issues for some, but I have my reasons for not wanting a PC) And I was wondering if any had any experience with Utopia computers or more specifically the Utopia Haze-17. It will be mostly used for playing this like Fallout 4 when it comes out (running at as high quality as possible) But will also need to be able to handle some fairly high end engineering software like PTC Creo. It seems to have the right spec for the price, but I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the company or recommendations of better places to look. Budget around £1000 =/- 10%

Cheers Tod

Tod Hague 10:09 07 Jun 2015

Link to device in question: click here made some alterations to spec as follows: Processor: Intel Core i7-4720HQ Quad Core 2.6GHz [6MB Cache, up to 3.6GHz] Ram: 8GB Kingston HyperX Impact DDR3 1600MHz (1x8GB) [Performance] Hard drive: 1TB Samsung SATA 2.5" 3Gb/s Hard Drive With 8MB Cache and running windows 8.1 64bit

Everything else left as standard. This with a mouse and pad coming to £1060

I've

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?