online surverys for money

bta1 22:43 21 Apr 2008

i'm going back to uni in spetember and i am desperate to find more cash that doesn't involve more hours answering the phone to the public.
a friend sent me a link to a website that offered online surveys and money for them.
they give you a list of them, you take them and you can earn the usual ten billion pounds a day.
i'm not expecting much just the odd fourty quid here of there would do, i was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with these things and if they are as they seem. quick easy ways to make a couple of pounds.
here is the link i was sent.

click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:18 21 Apr 2008

From what I can gather there seems to be a lot of effort for very little cash involved in this. If you do get paid (the word 'IF' is a biggie here) you get pence for long hours etc. Have a read at these links......click here
click here
click here
click here

If you want some ideas for making money from home then read
click here but most of the people seem to get excited if they make £3 a month from home work schemes...v.v.v.depressing. To put it simply, there is no easy way to make extra cash and if you are able, you would be much better off doing a shift or two in the local boozer.

G

pj123 17:09 22 Apr 2008

Or even a couple of shifts filling shelves in one of your local supermarkets.

There is alot of this type of stuff on the net about paid surveys and I do not believe in what they say as the majority of the surveys are for the USA only hence we never see any!

And also to have to pay for a subscription to the service is not a good omen!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?