Onebill Telecom

colin1951uk 15:19 01 Oct 2008

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone here maybe using (or has used) the services of Onebill Telecomm.

I'm trying to find out more about them..as in what are their services like etc..but I can't find any discussion forums for them.

Currently I use Onetel for a complete package of line rental, inclusive calls and broadband but now it's time to move on from them..not because of poor service but because my account is up for transferal to TalkTalk who I'm not interested in because of their reputation.

Onebill can give me a package very similar to what I have now for pretty well the same price so from a money point of view they're very interesting..but as it would be a 12 month contract I'd really like to know more about the delivery of their services before commiting myself.

If anyone were to tell me they were c**p then I'd opt for O2 broadband (after reading thro a thread on here) and take my chances with one of the many cheap call providers out there.

So if anyone can recommend Onebill I'd be pleased to hear about it.

Cheers..Colin

birdface 20:59 01 Oct 2008

A few people who are not happy.click here click here Just a matter of waiting for some good reports.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017