NTL

garabaldi 11:10 10 Feb 2007

Hi... i would like to sign up for ntl lastest package, but ime already with ntl so its only open to "NEW CUSTOMERS" does anyone know a way around this ? thanks

Noggerules 12:28 10 Feb 2007

I don't know what you are on at the moment but NTL are offering packages for existing customers.
I have been on Broadband and telephone for 3 years and they have just offered me the TV for free for a month after which I can either carry on with the TV package for the fee or I can go on to the free TV package which is like the digi box package. I also get a discount 0f £6.50 on the telephone. If you are on NTL phone dial 150 and ask

dfghjkl 20:43 10 Feb 2007

i presume you have asked them,i have been with them or years and have taken up a few offers some more than once so it can be done,what offer are you looking at?

helmetshine 11:46 11 Feb 2007

NTL,along with Telewest, are now Virginmedia and the offers are not just for new customers.I've just upgraded to the VIP pack and i've been with Telewest for years.
Try click here and you may be able to upgrade online

tammer 16:27 11 Feb 2007

Just phone them up and say you want a better deal. They will give you options and sort you out with something decent.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?