Now for some good news

tigertop2 16:43 29 Jan 2010

Just to show it is not all gloom and doom in customer service here is an example of a company that has really given good delivery service.

I ordered a Wii Console from simplygames.com on 24th January. They were taking pre-orders for stock due in on 26th Jan. I am used to decent companies like Novatech and Scan keeping the customer fully informed about deliveries but the service from this company was exemplary in all respects. Every move in their timetable from receipt of stock in to despatch was notified. I live in Scotland and 24 hours before the delivery the carrier emailed me to state the hour the next day when delivery would be made. Bang on the button at 2.10 the driver arrived with the order. Normally one sits in all day expecting a carrier delivery from the South of England and here was one who could predict the hour!. Needless to say I have no connection with the company, this was my first purchase but I will be looking at them again

ame 21:13 29 Jan 2010

That's what we want - great customer service! Never been e-mailed about delivery time but have been phoned in the morning by people like Comet for larger stuff.

Picklefactory 12:01 31 Jan 2010

Bookmarked

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017