Novatech - Your views please!

TechMad 09:58 09 May 2003

I am looking for a Laptop/Notebook and have come across, what seems to be some good deals from Novatech. Has anyone bought a Laptop/Notebook from Novatech? Would you recommend them?

Thanks

hoverman 11:52 09 May 2003

I have bought several items from Novatech in the past and would have no hesitation in recommending them. They are very efficient and very helpful. Go for it!!

rickf 12:12 09 May 2003

Novatech, an excellent co. Have bought from them w/o probs.

Holographic_man 12:51 09 May 2003

same as above, bought 3 new pc for clients, and tons of other pc related stuff.

Inky 13:11 09 May 2003

I bought a scanner and printer from them. Very prompt and efficient service.

TechMad 13:40 09 May 2003

Thank you for your encouraging comments.

Bandy 19:31 09 May 2003

Have bought many items for myself and others and have nothing but praise for the company

kayr 20:18 09 May 2003

like the previous replies I have purchased loads of equipment scanners, graphics cards,sound cards, speaker sets, memory and multimedia cards all items at bargain prices delivered on time as promised sometimes free with nothing dead or damaged on arrival as yet.

I cannot recommend them to highly

Regards
KR

Poloman69 21:18 09 May 2003

I have used Novatech for 7 years now - i must say they are EXCELLENT. Fantastic service. When i bought my first pc, my monitor blew during a major power surge - it was collected and replaced within 3 days. I have since bought most products from them, and will be buying a laptop soon from them too.

I definitely can recommend them.

Mysticnas 21:34 09 May 2003

my bro's mate said he brought some laptops from them quite sometime ago, and they weren't too good, i don't know whether he meant he wasn't please with the quality or whether he said they didn't work right or summat.

they must have bucked up their ideas since.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?