Novatech service

anniesboy 12:56 19 Jan 2009

All too easy to post information regarding poor service.
I think its great to report good service.
I purchased 2 base units from Novatech , one in September and one early October.
The latter of these whilst working well developed a clicking hard drive.
A brief on line chat with their tech support and it was returned to them 8 days later a new hard drive was fitted.
OK no more than one should expect but good service nonetheless.

MAJ 14:00 19 Jan 2009

Nice to hear, anniesboy, Novatech has a good name on the forum, they are one of our recommended suppliers and for one of the reasons you tell about.

Rob_08 17:14 19 Jan 2009

I highly recommend Novatech.

Strawballs 13:11 20 Jan 2009

I have always used Novatech, I won't say that I have never had problems but on the rare occasion they have always been dealt with promptly

britto 14:06 20 Jan 2009

Another vote for Novatech here,
have used them quite a few times latest order midnight last Tuesday received goods Thursday morning.
they also have a good forum going especially useful if you’re into overclockering or gameing

gazzaho 19:37 20 Jan 2009

I bought a DVD Writer from Novatech which failed to work after one day, when I returned it they didn't refund the postage, which cost pretty much the same as the drive. I have to say however when I phoned up and complained about it, after a short argument with the guy on the phone he agreed to refund the postage as well. Because of this I can't really complain too much.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?