Novatech PCs

Log 14:16 01 May 2004

Has anyone had first hand experience of Novatech computers?
I have never read a review of any of their products and would be interested to know how their computers match up with computers from main manufactures.

ArtFor

fuzzyone 14:31 01 May 2004

Log,
Don't know quite how their desktop p.c.'s stand up, but i can verify the service and quality, regarding laptops and other hardware.

First class, with reliability and service, second to none.

mikef. 14:36 01 May 2004

Same as fuzzyone, only Laptop experience but first class quality and service, they are large suppliers to business with desktops,which should indicate the quality and service.

Log 14:48 01 May 2004

Thanks for your express resonses. If Novatech Laptops work faultlessly and you are satisfied customers I can assume that other products work just as well.
Its always helpful to read reviews in this mag. and others before emptying my wallet!
Thanks

spuds 15:07 01 May 2004

If you do a PCA search under the title of Novatech, you will find 20 postings in ConsumerWatch and 16 in Helproom.

Holographic_man 23:49 01 May 2004

Have bought 6 Desktops over the last 3 years for clients and all are working with no problems.

PC User 00:48 08 May 2004

Did you buy from Novatech?

I am also considering them ...

Actually it sis quite a headache to decide what to buy and where to buy...

alan227 19:06 08 May 2004

Have brought 1 computer from Novatech and never had a problem with it.
Also I have brought loads of parts from them and had to return one once, I phoned them and they arranged for it to be picked up the following day and the replacement came in 4 days all the postage was paid by them.
So i highly recommend them.

Dragon Heart 00:10 09 May 2004

Novatech have been in business for years, never got a machine from them myself, only parts, but never had any problems with delivery or products.

They offer helpful and friendly advice even with novice users.

They have always offered a good range of PC's including self build units.

I know of people who have bought them years ago and they are still working.

...... and NO I do not work for them !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?