Novatech five star service

BJN 17:35 12 Dec 2007

Once again Novatech come up with a high quality customer service.

I ordered a 19" LCD mointor and a ADM based PC for my son. They arrived last Friday both worked fine out of the box but over the weekend the monitor developed some faulty pixels. A group of about 7-8 unlit pixels in a zizg zag line appeared near the top centre of the screen and a bright red one in the centre.

I contacted Novatech on Monday morning a very nice customer service agent took the details and arrange a pickup the next day. The monitor was picked up at 3.45pm on Tuesday. Today Wednesday at 1.30pm I recevied a telephone call from Novatech who said that the fault had been verifed and a replacement monitor would be with me the next day. They even asked where I wanted the montoir delivered to home or my work address. It's been delvered to work address.

As always Novatech have offered great service with polite and trouble free staff. People often wonder why I rave on about this company, but the above explains it all. I've used other company like Dabs, Overclockers and both have terrible customer backup if things go wrong.Try to get them to answer the telephone or worse they don't allow you telephone by only talking via email.

Not often companies are praised for good service but It's Novatech for me in the future.

Bj

Diemmess 19:07 12 Dec 2007

I believe the founders of this firm made it their mantra to provide good customer support.

I have had three events where things did not work, two of them other brands.
On each occasion the after sales service persisted with the problem without delays until everything was as it should be.

Some of their support must have cost more than the small profit on the order but it has made me a trusting customer and I choose to ask them first when buying anything of a computer nature.

LegoTestPilot 10:46 13 Dec 2007

Seems yet again Novatech prove why they are the best company for service & support.
Yet they never seem to get the praise in pc mags for it?

stylehurst 14:09 13 Dec 2007

They were voted online retailer of the year by one of the PC mags. Without naming names its the mag that has a survey every year.

jarani 14:51 13 Dec 2007

xxx

BJN 18:12 13 Dec 2007

Replacement monitor arrived today at 1pm, got home tonight from work and setup monitor.

Good news not a bad pixel in sight.

many thanks to Novatech for thier speedy response to our faulty monitor.

Bj

grumpygramp 18:55 13 Dec 2007

I always go to Novatech first when I am in a purchasing mood .Never had any problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?