novatech aftersales

wjrt 20:09 02 Mar 2007

phoned tech support monday afternoon and after discussion it was agreed that it was very likely a hard drive problem. uninstalled hard drive and posted to them monday afternoon. new hard drive arrived by courier friday morning . excellent service.

Totally-braindead 20:10 02 Mar 2007

As always.

[email protected] 12:59 03 Mar 2007

indeed, a first class set up!

alan2273 13:57 06 Mar 2007

I once had a faulty motherboard from them and I rang there support, they picked it up at there expense the following day and returned me a new one three days later.
Why dont all suppliers give good service like Novatech.

Diemmess 17:24 06 Mar 2007

Somewhere in another thread is a brief history of Novatech.
Two people who disliked their employing firm's attitude with aftersales service launched a new business (Novatech) with customer relations as their first priority.

I feel they are still working in that mode, and gladly add my praise for their continuing efforts.
In case fans haven't noticed they have opened a new store at Portishead, very handy for Bristol.
While wishing them every success, I hope they never lose sight of their original aim now they have grown larger, and are no longer under one roof.

Spark6 19:18 06 Mar 2007

I,ve been in the Portishead outlet a few times now, nice showroom, helpful staff and have made three purchases. Must be doing something right!

The Brigadier 12:26 07 Mar 2007

Some like to trade on past glory & provide someone to contact via a forum to show people they care, but with these companies the compalints far out way the praise.

Novatech provide good service on the basis that the customer comes first & that's were others let customers down on the service & support.

May be more compaines should use the "Novatech" approach in their business plan!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?