NOVATECH

The Brigadier 20:06 13 Nov 2006

Wow the service they offer has always been 1st class, can not fault them with their great customer service & support.

Wanted to mention it as they really are a hidden gem in Hampshire & UK wide for all things PC related.

mikef. 20:41 13 Nov 2006

They're not hidden on this forum, myself and many other people often recommend them for their great service

Pesala 23:47 13 Nov 2006

How do they do it when other charge £40? It makes a worthwhile difference if you're buying a budget priced PC or a Monitor.

BJN 18:49 15 Nov 2006

well been using them at home and for work orders for years now, can't beat them on after sales service as well as prices.

Bj

Zaphod 3 19:34 15 Nov 2006

Just a couple more;

click here

click here

Adz1310 20:55 15 Nov 2006

Ive used them for a couple of years and can never fault them. Always used eco delivery and always arrives well before the due date!!!

Strawballs 00:51 16 Nov 2006

I live close to them and use them for most things PC (apart from their own brand ink) and apart from the afor mentioned am more than happy. Even though I live close to then I still use mail order because they are so popular the shop gets crowded.

Oh and the other thing is that they are not just in Portsmouth they have also opened a new warehouse/shop in Bristol.

terryf 01:04 16 Nov 2006

try dabs or ebuyer, their delivery is great as well

Pesala 08:38 16 Nov 2006

click here

Instead of taking three weeks to contact them, I can track my order online. Order despatched last night, arrived at the Brentwood depot and sent out for delivery at 7:04 this morning. Should arrive some time this morning I guess. If there is a problem, I can contact them by email or online chat, as well as by phone. Whatever suits *me* best.

Just goes to prove that technology can be made to work, and save money for the company.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?