Newnet or ADSL4LESS?

Pat.B 21:17 23 Mar 2006

Both of these are offering 2mbps plus 2gb for £11.99 per month, which sounds pretty good to me. Does anyone have experience of their service in practice? I'm looking to move ISP, and don't want to leave the frying pan for the fire. Neither of them feature in Jackcoms' thread on the subject of ISPs, oddly enough.

Dipso 22:24 23 Mar 2006

...I migrated last week. Newnet was on my shortlist, sorry can't comment on ADSL4LESS.

The only reasons I decided against them were
1. They charge a migration fee - Could get this free elsewhere
2. They charge £9.40 to upgrade - I was on 1Mb and wanted 2Mb
3. Any usage over the included 2 Gig is charged in 3 Gig blocks and as I sometimes go over 2 Gig this would cost me an extra £2.70 a month.

These things may not affect you.

I presume you are aware that the £11.95 is if you pay for 12 months at once, otherwise they charge £12.95 per month.

Have you checked out their forum click here

In the end I went for IDNet click here and got free migration, free upgrade, includes 2Gig and I only have to pay £1 if I go over.

Very pleased so far!

acfc 07:13 24 Mar 2006

I would not sign up with a provider who tied me into a twelve month contract. IF you go from the Frying Pan etc etc then you'll burn for a year trying to get out!!

Have a look click here and compare providers that have monthly contracts that meet your needs the check out the forum for the one that suit you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?