A new speed record?

Chas49 12:27 04 Mar 2009

I ordered a spindle of printable DVD-R disks from Novatech at 4pm Tuesday afternoon - they were delivered at 10am the following morning.

That is what I call service!!

I have also received good service from Dabs, 7 day Shop, QVC - what a pleasure it is to have a good word to say about dealers on the Internet. Perhaps I'm lucky but I'd say that this is just a case of good organisation and dedication to the provision of a good reliable service.

Fir instance, delivery was made to the door by a person who, along with her husband, are self employed under contract to Parcelforce. He picks up the parcels from Shrewsbury at 5.30 each morning, returns home - gives the smaller parcels to his wife to deliver by car whilst he carries on with the larger, heavier parcels. A great working arrangement. Very satisfactory and, as I said, makes a welcome change from the 'horror' stories you hear and read.

So - my congratulations to these Dealers and Carriers for an excellent service - and keep up the good work - it's appreciated.

Anyone else had the same level of service?

user8 12:41 04 Mar 2009

Yep, Novatech are good.

Also found Maplins to offer speedy service.
Ordered at 6pm & delivered at 10am next morning.

Chas49 12:47 04 Mar 2009

Thanks User8 - another dealer to add to my user list should I have difficuly in getting what I want from those listed.

spuds 15:20 04 Mar 2009

How about adding Ebuyer to your list. I use them on a regular basis. I have placed orders at 7.30pm and had them delivered by 9.30am the next day, and that was via free delivery arrangement.

Chas49 16:23 04 Mar 2009

Noted Spuds, thanks.

curofone 17:53 04 Mar 2009

have to agree with spuds about ebuyer, i ordered an external dvd writer at about 21:55 and had it delivered at just after 8am the next day

Chas49 18:04 04 Mar 2009

curofone: Wow! and I thought my parcel had arrived quickly 8-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?