New PC - Cyberpower Vs Chillblast

Phaid 21:26 10 May 2008

I'm in the market for a new high end gaming PC and have narrowed it down to either Cyberpower or Chillblast to buy it from. Both companies have had various awards from magazines for their systems but I just curious as to any advice from people out there that have used either of the companies.

GaT7 23:12 10 May 2008

What's your budget like? If around £1250-1500, then consider the Chillblast Fusion Juggernaut click here - can be configured for more/less at click here, review click here.

Of the two companies, I think Chillblast generally offers better value. G

citadel 11:15 11 May 2008

I like choice of cases, cpu, psu and motherboard at cyberpower.

Phaid 20:42 11 May 2008

Budget is going to be around £1500 and possibly upto around £2000. I like the cstomisation available at Cyberpower and they do seem to be quite friendly with the forums. Chillblast does seem to offer better value though. Anyone had any experience of customer service?

robert01 14:19 12 May 2008

I bought a PC from Chillblast last month, I had been researching for ages and I had some questions re the system specs, I also needed extra customisation for the system I decided upon. Several emails went back and forth and they were VERY helpful and quick to respond. The machine arrived and I am 100% happy with it, I am also confident that if I had any issues in future I am with a good company.

Phaid 12:48 14 May 2008

OK thanks for the info. Eventually decided on Cyberpower due to personal recommendations from some friends.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?