New Medion Laptop at Aldi

Zurdo 14:04 21 Oct 2005

See click here for the new offer on a Medion laptop. Looks good, pity I don't need one ;-)

joebloggs1 12:37 25 Oct 2005

I'm in the market for a laptop - are these Medions that Adli supply good, and are there better offers that people that people are aware of

mikef. 16:08 25 Oct 2005

This is a great deal and another computer mag., yes there are others, has rated it a 5 star buy and given it a 'Buy It' recommendation, if I was on the look out for a new Laptop I'd be on my way to Aldi on the 27th

freaky 19:38 25 Oct 2005

I don't wish to spoil your enthusiasm for the Aldi products, but I remember reading a post on here some months ago regarding either Aldi or Lidl. In the event of a fault occuring during the warranty period, then you have to pay the carriage costs for return to Germany!

richmcd 01:55 26 Oct 2005

would that be able to play latest games ok?

joebloggs1 18:28 26 Oct 2005

Any link to the review ?

richmcd 00:05 27 Oct 2005
  Arnie 00:33 27 Oct 2005

Only after the first 12 months.

A new Aldi store has just opened in Stevenage.
The manager said that only the second and third year guarantees if any, are with the manufacturer.

If any goods are faulty, bring them back to the store for an exchange, or a no quibble refund.

Asda and Tesco also offer no quibble money back guarantees.

In any case the contract is between the customer and the store.

Arnie.

mikef. 10:03 30 Oct 2005

Haven't been here for a few days due to illness but the review is in the present Computer Active

EARLR 11:20 30 Oct 2005

I have a Targa laptop and am very happy with it.
A few months ago I accidentally spilled a pint of coca-cola in it, called the help line they arranged pick-up in Spain, (it was bought in Ireland) replaced the motherboard and returned it within 10 days. At no charge!!
I don't think anyone can find better than that.

Gook Luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?