New Cordless rechargeable mouse

phil.smith 09:39 21 May 2008

I am looking for a new cordless rechargeable mouse (with its own recharging dock. Any recommendations please?
I have seen the Logitech MX Revolution but read some not very good reveiews.
Thanks
Phil

Terry Brown 14:00 21 May 2008

From what I have heard, a cordless mouse is not as responsive a cabled mouse, of which the optical ones are best ( No roller ball, but a sensor that detects movement.
Terry

€dstowe 15:17 21 May 2008

I've given up with all cordless/wireless equipment - keyboards, mice, Internet. A physical (wired) connection is far more reliable.

tullie 16:51 21 May 2008

Me too

lulubelle 18:37 21 May 2008

I've had the Logitech MX Revolution for 2 years now, and it is brilliant, very responsive. I just stick it in the charging dock whenever the battery gets low, and within a few hours its ready to go again. I would certainly recommend it.

Stuartli 19:11 21 May 2008

My Silvercrest wireless keyboard and optical mouse (both rebadged A4Tech products) have proved very reliable and with quick action, since I got them about two years ago from Lidl (£19.99).

realist 19:33 21 May 2008

Belkin corded optical for me, much less hassle.

FatboySlim71 21:48 21 May 2008

I got the Logitech MX Revolution a couple of months back and I absolutely love it, its the best mouse I have owned. If your interested Phil.Smith I wrote a review on it, the review can be found at the below link.

click here

hssutton 09:44 22 May 2008

I have the Logitech Cordless Click!™ Plus. This is used extensively with Photoshop (I'm useless with the keyboard) I find it to be very reliable and accurate.

When this one gives up the ghost I' definitely buy another

Stuartli 10:45 22 May 2008

>>From what I have heard, a cordless mouse is not as responsive a cabled mouse>>

Actual experience, rather than hearsay, is a more valuable guide...:-)

Covergirl 12:57 22 May 2008

Just bought an Advent Wireless Laser mouse click here= and I'm very pleased with it. There is no delay, lack of sensitivity/response or reliability (signal loss) which used to be associated with wireless products of a few years ago.

It sometimes requires a jab of the reset button to get it connected, but no great issue.

It's not rechargeable - this is just to let you know about the "response"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?