NDO isdn unmetered probs!!!!!!!

NEOSPHEAR 07:09 16 Aug 2003

Well where shall i start? Im currently with NDO on there unmetered ISDN service £19.99pm, now my gripe is that on several occasions there server will stop responding or drip feed my connection meaning that my 56k connection with NTL is about 50 times quicker, and since im paying more for a superior connection thats what i expect, however this is not the case at all has anyone else had this sort of problem with NDO or any other ISP provider and if so what can you do about it?
The way i checked to see what the connections were like is while downloading a file i ran the 128k ndo connection then dropped it down to 64k started my ntl dialup similtainiously then closed ndo completely after doing this serveral times ntl was so much quicker at downloading 3.6k to NDO's appauling .60k a sec
WHATS GOING ON!!!!

Forum Editor 08:47 16 Aug 2003

but I know that if I was paying for an ISDN service I would be complaining loud and clear to the provider about this.

As a matter of interest, if you live in an area where broadband services are available have you considered changing? For a few pounds a month more you could have a reliable ADSL service, which is far faster than ISDN.

NEOSPHEAR 12:45 16 Aug 2003

unfortunatly i cannot get ADSL where I live which is why I went with ISDN as it is the next best thing to it, however if things dont change after the emails ive sent to NDO i shall be looking elsewhere for a provider.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone