Napster 7 day free trial

kiddgame2000 08:04 24 Feb 2006

This might be a stupid question but i downloaded napster last night and was wondering if the 7 day free trial is really free.
Can i download as much as i want for these 7 days without having to pay anything or do i have to pay for each track i download.

Thanks

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:39 24 Feb 2006

'If you are in a Free Trial period - If you would still like to cancel, you can do so now by logging into your account, clicking on "My Account" in the top-left corner, and selecting "Account Status". Simply click on the "Cancel Free Trial" link at the bottom of the pop-up and follow the prompts to cancel your trial subscription. Once you cancel your Free Trial you will be downgraded to Napster Light. Napster Light is a free music store and there are no subscription fees. You can use Napster Light moving forward to purchase tracks and albums, burn, and transfer tracks.'

It is in their FAQ's click here I would suggest that you read them carefully to see what you are signing up for...and no, you cannot download tracks unless you pay...you can download 30second snippets for a trial listen.

G

kiddgame2000 09:46 24 Feb 2006

What then is the advantage of being a paid subscriber rather that a napster light user?

Belatucadrus 23:31 24 Feb 2006

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone