My Good experience with PC Option

pc613 08:32 15 Jan 2008

I did not want to post on the other discussion as It seems to have got a little out of hand but just wanted to reply to the posters who jump in with the "I,m never going to buy from this firm"
My gaming PC (15 months old) not one problem. My wifes home/office PC (8 months old) one minor problem sorted with one phone call. It's true you have to wait sometimes to contact them by landline but thats part and parcel of buying from a small firm and at least they do not answer and keep you on hold (costing you money) like a lot of firms do.
I have noticed on other posts in the past posters complaining about rude staff which has never been the case in my experience and I always treat people with the same respect that I expect to receive from them.

We are that pleased that come the next generation of Intel processors later in the year I will be buying a new Vista gaming system from them and keeping my present one for all my XP games that vista does not like

Bandinelli 20:07 15 Jan 2008

Had my system for 3 months nearly and it has been perfect.

Very good system and is going strong. :-)

Forum Editor 23:16 15 Jan 2008

the vast majority of computer purchases - from most suppliers - go without a hitch. We tend to see the small minority that end up with customer service problems, and even these tend to be resolved fairly easily.

The true measure of the quality of a supplier's customer service isn't necessarily the number of times people have to ask for post-sales support, but the way that the supplier deals with them when they arise.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?