MultiVision Info?

leeian_bry 02:23 06 Jul 2003

Hi everyone, I'm planning to buy a PC though I've considered before at Mesh (due to negative feedbacks) I thought of buying at MultiVision.

Can anyone give me any info with regards to MultiVision after sales performance?

Thanks.

Lú-tzé 08:46 06 Jul 2003

I had to call them once after getting a pc with a dead modem; it takes perseverance to get through on their support line so in the end I called their sales line. It was answered immediately and I told them I had a problem - it was sorted there and then. After explaining that the modem was dead (I had tried another from a machine that works) the guy told me that he would send another - it arrived the next day.

I don't know what would happen if I were a novice unable to do it myself though.

Best to approach these pages with your query when you have a problem...

spanglysteve 16:41 07 Jul 2003

I recently bought a multivision computer. When it arrived they had forgot to add the firewire card. However after a quick phone call the sent it to me the next day and all was fine. I think they are a fantastic company to deal with (and those black cases are just a bit sexy as well!)

stephen

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?