Motherboards!

Leeleemu 11:53 07 Aug 2005

I have now decided to go for Kingmax PC3200 SuperRAM 400Mhz 2GB DDR (2x1GB) Dual Channel Pair, AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego 90nm Socket 939, Western Digital Caviar 7200RPM 80GB FDB 8MB and a Western Digital Caviar 7200RPM 200GB FDB 8MB.

The graphics card is Sapphire Radeon X800 XL 512Mb PCI-Express Dual DVI / VIVO but I am struggling to find a Motherboard for all this.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Joe R 11:59 07 Aug 2005

click here
click here
click here
all three of these would do what you require.

Totally-braindead 15:37 07 Aug 2005

Buy whichever you like but since you seem to be building a quality system judging by your components make sure whatever you get is a good quality brand name motherboard such as MSI or Gigabyte, I don't know whether the hard drives you mention are SATA ones or not but I would be looking for a SATA drive myself if I was building a new PC. Mainly because they are slightly faster also perhaps consider getting a RAID motherboard and installing 2 drives the same. And perhaps an external hard drive for backup.

Totally-braindead 15:38 07 Aug 2005

Forgot to mention have a look here as a place to look at prices click here

harps1h 22:13 07 Aug 2005

you could also buy this one click here if i had the budget it would be right at the top of my list. i currently have an nforce 2 version and it is an excellent overclocker with plenty of options. it will also allow sli and comes with all the accessories you would ever wish for

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?