More offers from Choice Stationery

pj123 12:48 11 Dec 2007

What's happening at Choice this week then?
Date: 11 December 2007 12:15

Its 10% off all Inkjets and Toners direct from Choice this week.

Plus some fantastic last minute stocking fillers, including up to 50% off memory products.

Click on the link below for more details

click here

pj123 13:01 11 Dec 2007

Sorry Guys, that seems to be the wrong link.

That was last weekends offer.

This is new 10 percent off until 17/12/2007.

The Voucher code is TC0376

aine 18:45 11 Dec 2007

Well chaps I ordered some cartridges 11 days ago. They acknowledge the order, but have not delivered yet. I sent them an email yesterday. No reply as yet. I wonder why. Aine

Totally-braindead 19:27 11 Dec 2007

aine it is unusual for them to be so slow. They did move to Jersey earlier this year and had some delivery problems but said that was sorted and I ordered stuff and got it quickly enough.

choicestationery 19:30 11 Dec 2007

Hi Aine

Sorry to hear this. We are busy at the moment but orders are only taking a few extra hours to pick and pack at the moment.

We have 24 hour picking and packing now 6 days a week so cant understand a) why your order has not been sent as you claim and b) why we have not received your email.

If you could email me your order number and name and address I will check this for you and respond within the hour like we normally do to emails received.

Many thanks

Paul Andrews
paul.andrews@choicestationery.com

aine 19:59 12 Dec 2007

Reference my comments concerning choice, I was made aware that the goods where not available at that time. An error on my part for not reading the goods order receipt properly. My apologies all those whom I may of cast doubts about this company

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?