More Complaints for DABS

Gibby1 10:05 22 Jan 2004

I Placed an order with them on Sat 23rd, it was for most parts for a new system im building, it was all in stock apart from "ProLite E430-S 17" TFT Silvr" this said 2-3 days. It then changed to 4-5 days on Monday, I sent them an E-Mail asknig if I could change it and havent received any reply. It then changed to expacted date 22nd (today). I looked thismorning and it has now changed to 9th Feb. I have E-Mailed them again asking if I can change my order, and reading some other posts about them Im looking forward to getting my computer by christmas 2004. I have also just noticed an e-mail address for Jonathan Wall Markiting Director in there ad in the magazine so I think I will send him an E-Mail to about this.

Cheers

Chris Gibson

Gibby1 10:08 22 Jan 2004

Sorry i made an error the order was placed on sat 17th jan.

Gibby1 11:25 22 Jan 2004

I had sent a E-Mail to Jonathan Wall stating my complaint and to his credit he replyed within the hour te tell me he sourced my product and it would be sent today.

Well happy :-)

dth 16:31 22 Jan 2004

can't ask for more

fonzerelli_79 15:09 26 Jan 2004

ive got the exact same problem - i want to get some things changed in my order since they wont be in stock for some time

what exactly did you do to get a response as so far my 2 emails have gone unanswered

Kevin

bstock 16:40 26 Jan 2004

I think I had a sort of problem like that some time ago but if I can remember I logged on to my account, viewed the outstanding order then deleted the item that was causing the delay and all went through OK.

Thinks may have changed now but I think its worth a try, if you haven't tried already that is.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?