Mobile Phone with adjustable font sizes anyone?

Effie 21:11 05 Feb 2007

I need to get a mobile phone with very large fonts on it?

I've tried several from the Nokia range but nothing doing there unless I'm willing to spend an arm and a leg on additional software.

I'm currently using a Nokia 6310i which is fab except that you can't change the size of the fonts hence the need for another phone.

I only really need a basic model but am willing to try out anything excluding the clamshell type. The phone also needs to be robust and user friendly .

Does anyone know of any other makes/models which might suit my needs.

Thanks everyone.

SANTOS7 21:35 05 Feb 2007

click here

The T300 and the T68i have these capabilities they may help..

Effie 21:52 05 Feb 2007

Many thanks Santos 7. Will happily have a look and see!

pavvi 08:21 06 Feb 2007

The only thing with those models is that they are not current models so you might find them a challenge to get hold of. Go to your local phone shop that is willing to show you a phone working. Santos is on the right wavelength as far as manufacturer is concerned, as most Sony Ericcson phones allow you to change the font size.

Effie 09:05 06 Feb 2007

Thanks Pavvi, will keep that in mind .

pavvi 20:28 07 Feb 2007

If the shop gets stuffy about showing you a working phone without getting pushy don't bother with them. Go to an actual phone shop rather than woolies or especially argos as once you have opened the box argos will not take the phone back. At least in an actual phone shop they will allow you to see the phone working

Effie 09:58 11 Feb 2007

Thanks Pavvi.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?