Mesh will not fix my Laptop - Part2

FRCS 10:15 21 Oct 2006

No call from Mesh re: my laptop, everything has gone silent phoned & have written twice and no reply. My legal advice that was given was to try to work out the problem with mesh, but they seem not to care about it. Is it a case of they say they will help here in the forum, but when it comes down to it off line they just do not care!

Snec 10:45 21 Oct 2006

What happened re your post of 16th?:

As for Mesh i have taken legal advice and they will be contacting Davey directly.

def90csw 10:47 21 Oct 2006

It's like Star Wars , the saga goes on & on!

jimv7 12:43 21 Oct 2006

Its best to stick to the same thread and not start another one, that way people can follow it without interruption.

click here

D@ve 13:05 21 Oct 2006

FE closed the previous thread.

"In view of the last post from FRCS

we are unable to continue with this thread. No doubt we'll learn of the outcome in due course."

FRCS 13:05 21 Oct 2006

Mesh dont seem to care about sorting this problem out. They do not reply to emails, this is their last chance to put things right and how do they act, by doing nothing. Surely this shows they just dont care about the customer.

I'm fleeced for £1,000 and i get a product that is sub standard and does not work, is that rigth and just?

Mesh have had their chance i will not sue them and see them in court!!!

FRCS 13:07 21 Oct 2006

Last line should read "i will now see them in court"

def90csw 15:40 21 Oct 2006

Whats happening are communications with mesh not getting through to the right person or are we missing something more in this? To have a customer who thinks of taking legal action is bad enough, but we have seen this before recently in another thread to do with Mesh plus others who it takes ages to get refunds from Mesh. Going to court to ressolve a problem will be damaging for both Mesh & FRCS.

Forum Editor 16:48 21 Oct 2006

and offered to help you by speaking directly to Mesh on your behalf.......but you haven't bothered to reply.

If you're going to take legal action we can't continue with a forum thread. In your last thread you said you were taking legal action, so I closed the thread. Now you've said you will sue Mesh, and see them in court. In that case I'll have to close this thread as well.

Why didn't you take me up on my offer of help - you had nothing to lose after all, and I think I might have been able to sort this out for you?

MESH Support 09:26 23 Oct 2006

Hi FRCS/Snec,

To the best of my knowledge I haven't received any communication from either of you.

As always whatever action you choose is up to you but I'm still here offering help if you're willing to contact me.

You can email me directly via davey@meshcomputers.com

Please remember to include your Mesh Order Number and your screen name (FRCS/Snec).

Davey

Snec 17:17 23 Oct 2006

I was questioning and quoting FRCS.... but I did not use quote marks. I have no problem with Mesh.

Sorry for the confusion/lack of clarity.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?