mesh warranty

harps1h 09:50 22 Feb 2005

can davey from mesh confirm the length of the warranty that their machines as my friends sons' has come up with a "no hdd drive detected" message on his POST screen and fails to load. he has tried using the recovery disk but it fails to work. he has a lot of coarse work on it (he is still at school) and has backed up his work up to last week?

can you please advise

freaky 10:29 22 Feb 2005

The Mesh warranty along with most Pc suppliers, is 3 years Back To Base, unless at the time of purchased you paid extra for either 1-2 or 3 year on-site warranty.

TomJerry 10:32 22 Feb 2005

even it is under warrenty, no PC maker will do anything about files recovery, if you call them they just wipe everything from HDD if it is software issue. If it is HDD problem, they just replace it and send the old one back to manufacturer who will try to repair it and sell to someone else. So, you friend's course work maybe end up in someone else's PC.

MESH Support 10:53 22 Feb 2005

The warranty varies depending on when purchased and what was chosen at the time.

Please email me your serial/order number along with your screen name (harps1h) and I will be able to access your details and tell you specifically.

Davey

Mesh Support

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?