MESH Update

forexes 19:41 21 May 2004

I wrote last week about the problems I was having with MESH and actually thought I was getting somewhere when Davey Whyte contacted me, read my list of complaints and offered me a full refund. I had suggested a compromise and this has really put the cat amongst the pigeons.
Against the advice of many, I suggested that I upgrade to a new CUBEX machine, a bit more expensive, but I half expected to be asked to contribute something. After a full working week, I received the response that they would do so, but would have to pay £275, the full price difference between the 2 machines. Remember, I originally paid £1427 for mine.Commercially, the suggestion I offered MESH was a good deal as the monitor, speakers, keyboard and use cannot be sold again as new. However, their determination to override a customer's complaints and concerns has obviously been the deciding factor.By asking me to pay the full price, then MESH are not taking any responsibility for the computer's failures and all the time, stress, telephone charges and inconvenience suffered. My credit card was debited on 23rd March, a full 8 weeks ago, and I had less than 2 weeks of satisfactory use from the machine.
Now I will no doubt be faced with a long wait to get my refund, while they examine all the remaining hardware for scratches, damage etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone