MESH Stupidity

livewire 17:38 23 Mar 2006

This is ridiculous. Mesh engineer came out to replace my faulty ATI Radeon X850XT PE. He replaced it with an X850 XT. Not PE. So I phone customer services who were like "um.. sorry, we don't have any record of an X850XT PE on your systems" !!!! I spent 1 hour going from department to department trying to get someone who knew anything about my machines hardware and gave up after I got disconnected and it was "out of hours". So now I've got to phone back tomorrow and explain all over again the situation.

According to MESH they wont send out an X850 XT PE as apparently its not something they stock ?!?!? yet its what I had in my system before!?!?!

MESH support is absolute pants.

phil46 20:02 23 Mar 2006

Sorry to ask but why did you purchase a Mesh computer in view of the very bad feedback on this forum??

livewire 20:13 23 Mar 2006

At the time when I brought the PC it had a very good review in PC Advisor that lead me to purchase it. Although, the review didnt include Mesh customer service :(

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:53 23 Mar 2006

A little common sense would make you realise that out of the thousands of happy Mesh customers there are a few that are unhappy.

You must have also missed the threads where Mesh were praised highly.

You must have also not noticed that whenever there is a complaint here, a rep from Mesh usually answers it fairly quickly.

It is all about ratios. may I enquire as to where you purchase your blinkers from?

G

MESH Support 09:52 24 Mar 2006
  dth 12:38 24 Mar 2006

I do think it is a real bonus and a credit to the pca website - when providers have a presence on the board.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?