Mesh promises better service

anchor 13:55 06 Sep 2007

I read in the August 2007 copy, of Computer Buyer that Mesh promise a better service. (This magazine came out a couple of months ago). The main points are:

All desktops now come with a minimum of a free 12 month on-site support, (previously costing £49). Moreover they promise that on-site repairs will be completed within 3 working days.

Their call centre has also been "beefed up", and aims to answer 96% of all new hardware calls withing 4 rings. They believe that good customer service will keep buyers coming back.

Has anyone noticed this promised improvement?.

Forum Editor 15:06 06 Sep 2007

is that we hardly get any complaints about Mesh customer service these days.

Pine Man 16:15 06 Sep 2007

They have also just started a Mesh Owners Club at the following link click here

This site also contains a lot of very useful info as well as a forum - not a threat to this one, obviously, but will become very useful for Mesh specific problems.

dth 17:02 06 Sep 2007

That is a good point FE - 'Mesh Woes' used to be a regular feature in Consumerwatch. Go back a bit longer and 'Dell Woes' used to be the favourite.

Teaboy 17:08 06 Sep 2007

Very interesting!

project 90 23:58 07 Sep 2007

well my mesh pc been fine for 6 months lol so thy might of got there pc's rite that no 1 has any major probs with them?

cos there no many probs posted about them nowadays

Marko797 12:35 08 Sep 2007

I've had a Mesh for a few yrs now. Some initial issues with regard to delivery on time and poor help-line svc. No probs with warranty items, and they replaced my HDD promptly when it went west. Seems that things are improving, & I'd use them again.

techie4me 15:25 08 Sep 2007

I've had 3 PC's from Mesh.
First 2 were fine and no trouble & a joy to own.
Last one has had many things wrong with it including being RTB'd to Mesh, but coming back with the same problem.
It took many telephone calls before an engineer came out ( I have a 3 year on-site warranty) & then the person who came seemed not to know what they were doing!
Their telephone support used to be 1st class, but now it seems to be 2nd rate at best and not what I was expecting!
PC has now been working fine for 1 year.

But there are still the odd horror stories being posted on the Mesh/Hexus site.

Not sure if I would buy from Mesh again.
Yes the PC’s do come with great parts in them, it just seems the building of them is poor.
When I come to buying a new PC for my girlfriend in 3 months time I hope Mesh have more positive feedback on this & other forums for me to decide to buy a 4th PC from them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?