Mesh Laptop Order - issues

GlynC 23:20 09 Feb 2011

I've had some issues with an order from Mesh Computers I would like to share, to see if anyone can offer advice or help on how to solve.

I ordered this laptop on 24th October 2010, which is a model they have continued to advertise on their site: click here

Prior to Christmas I emailed several time to chase up a delivery date after it had not delivered within the 30 day time window. The reply I consistently received was that they were expecting the units to delivered later that week, and I would receive my laptop shortly thereafter.

Eventually, I lost patience with this and on the basis that they did not apper to be able to fulfil my order I cancelled it on 17th January, which was almost 3 months after the order was placed.

The cancellation was accepted but no refund has been forthcoming. The statutory 30 day window for the refund to be processed expires next week on the 16th but I am concerned that this deadline will not be met.

Does anyone have any direct contacts at Mesh that can be contacted to resolve this, as if the refund is not issued I will have to go down the legal route to recover the money. I would rather not do this, as it is more hassle after going through the stress of the delivery issues around this order.

Forum Editor 00:16 10 Feb 2011

on your behalf. I can't promise anything, but let's see.

KremmenUK 06:37 10 Feb 2011

I will resist the temptation on the grounds of repetition ........

MESH Support 09:38 10 Feb 2011

I am very sorry to read that you are unhappy with the level of service you have received.

Whilst we do aim to process refunds within 14 days sometimes depending on the circumstances it may take longer for which I apologise.

If you email me your MESH Order number to [email protected] I would be more than happy to look into your refund and keep you updated regarding it's progress.

I would also suggest checking your email spam folder as when a refund is nearing completion an automated email is generated asking you to contact the accounts department to finalise the transaction. As we no longer keep our customers credit/bank details on file we would need those details once again to process the refund.

Davey

GlynC 09:46 10 Feb 2011

E-mail just sent to Davey

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Microsoft Surface Book 2 hands-on review – bigger and 5x faster

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?