Mesh Helpdesk

sidewinder e3 14:29 20 Oct 2006

Hi has anyone come across the problem that u can access the MESH online support, but you cannot post anything, as the page does not respond and times out. I have a problem with my MESH and my warranty runs out next month, so i need the problem sorted before this, but I cannot tell them.

Thanks

MESH Support 14:47 20 Oct 2006

Hi sidewinder e3,

This problem is known however it only seems to affect a small subsection of people and we have not yet been able to establish what it is about their configuration that causes this to occur.

It seems to mainly only affect them when they are adding to an original query.

Our advice to those affected is to visit our site and create a new query.

If you are getting this when you are trying to create a new query then sorry it isn't the same issue. If this is the case could you send details of what is happening to [email protected] so they can look into why you are experiencing this.

Your problem with our website aside, you could email me your problem with the PC to [email protected] if you like. Please remember to include your Mesh Order Number as well.

Davey

Zak 12:09 21 Oct 2006

There is an ongoing problem with Mesh online support site. I think they are upgrading.

I suggest you register with [email protected]

click here

"[email protected] is - a supplementary service to its comprehensive support packages - where MESH aims to prove its focus on after sales service"

Davey or other Mesh representatives regularly view the forum and provide help. Please make sure you enter your Mesh order No. in your profile so that any help is targetted at your system.

sidewinder e3 13:00 21 Oct 2006

Thanks for all ure support and advice.

and extra thanks to davey for v. quick responce.

FRCS 13:08 21 Oct 2006

The reason is mesh seem not to care about the customer. Omce they have you money they can do what they like. It's daylight robbery on meshs part!!!

Teaboy 13:27 21 Oct 2006

FRCS On what grounds do you say this? The help and advice being offered sidewinder E is first class, and does not warrant abuse.

FRCS 10:01 24 Oct 2006

Mesh/Davey only seem to care on this forum, post on the mesh tamed hexus forum and you get the brush off the Davey/Nick etc.

Mesh make sub-standard pc's it's as simple as that. Davey may do a good job, but why can they not send pc's out that work in the first place? The reason is that when you employ 2nd rate staff you get 2nd rate computers!

So how long you worked at mesh then teaboy!

MESH Support 10:31 24 Oct 2006
  FRCS 11:46 24 Oct 2006

I EMAILED YOU AT 0950 THIS MORNING BEFORE STARTING WORK. THE YOU DO NOT REPLY TO MY EMAIL BY 1300[1PM] TODAY 24TH OCTOBER I WILL SUE MESH COMPUTERS IN COURT!

MESH Support 12:01 24 Oct 2006

Hi FRCS,

Which email address did you send it to?

Davey

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?