Mesh Computers support log-in problem.

puppetmaster 22:23 02 Oct 2006

Anyone else suffered from being unable to log in to online support on the Mesh Computers site?

I have used this facility before, and noted down my log in details for future reference. But now, all details rejected.

Tried using "send me my password" but it does not recognise my email address.

Tried to re register, cannot as it tells me system is already registered!

Very frustrating!

spuds 09:22 03 Oct 2006

Know what you are going through, have this very same problem with two of my business contacts.

In this particular Mesh case, I would suggest that you contact [email protected] and see if he or one of his colleagues as the solution.

MESH Support 10:13 03 Oct 2006

Hi puppetmaster,

Your account is there but shows up 3 times.

My logical guess is that the password differs on at least one account causing no matter what you enter to fail validation.

The email address matches the one you sent me in your email so that's ok.

I'll force a resend of the password to you from my end and if that doesn't work, my only option will be to delete the account so you can re-register anew.

It's because the deletion means the loss of your previous support queries and system specifications that I'm asking you to try using the password once more.

Please let me know how you get on.

Davey

MESH Support 10:18 03 Oct 2006

Hi spuds,

Are your contacts having problems creating an account or registering a new one?

A known issue in affect at the moment is that the registration process is overly strict on the data entered.

If the problem is logging in, you could email me their email addresses and Mesh Order/Serial numbers, and I can check their account status for you.

Davey

spuds 10:56 03 Oct 2006

Davey.

Sorry a misunderstanding. My opening comment was nothing to do with Mesh, just a similar problem that I have with contacting two other business's using a previously acceptable password/email contact procedure. Whatever I/We tried, the account's wouldn't open. In my case, it looks like trying to re-registering a new account, with the loss of all previous data.But trying to do this is proving very difficult, as the email address information keeps telling the account's that I am registered, and as such refuses to open another account. Been in touch with the companies, but they have no great IT knowledge on how to overcome the problem. Mystery Gremlin's in the works perhaps?.

puppetmaster 12:38 03 Oct 2006

Thanks Davey, but the log-in details you sent are the ones I have noted down, but they are constantly rejected.

Please erase the account and I will start again.

I have sent you an email requesting this, and I thank you for your assistance.

MESH Support 13:38 03 Oct 2006

puppetmaster

I've put in a request to our admin that he deletes the account for me. I'll email you back to let you know when this has been done, in which case you will then need to recreate your account as new.

spuds

Speaking as a Software Engineer myself, bug testers never do as good a job as the general public. I'm sure that each company would appreciate your feedback although they might not have a policy of publicly admitting it ;)

Davey

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?