Mesh Computers - again!

Pine Man 15:26 22 Mar 2007

I keep reading terrible tales of woe about Mesh computers and in some of those threads it has been said that you only hear about the problems, never the good news, so here is my story.

I ordered my PC at the end of January with a delivery date at the end of February. The night before the delivery was due I got a phone call from Mesh to tell me that there was a slight delay and my PC would be delivered in three days.

Three days later, exactly as I was told, the PC was delivered and worked perfectly. The licence for the Security Suite was missing but I was told that they were out of stock and I should receive it shortly. The next day it arrived.

I don't think you can fault that.

The base unit I purchased appeared to be a very good price and I actually checked out the value of its contents and compared them with a number of retailers that sell 'bare bones' units and it was on a par plus a three year return to base warranty.

Give Mesh a chance they clearly don't get it wrong everytime.

donki 16:05 22 Mar 2007

I bought from Mesh a year ago and been a great computer for me, they gave good advise on phone for upgrading the standard model and the delivery was on time and worked straight from box. Id use Mesh again in a heart beat but i shouldnt need another computer for a a couple of years all being well.

g3uiss 16:30 22 Mar 2007

My sad Mesh story. Ordered Elite Pro with extras early Jan total cost £1600 arrived late, wrong spec including motherboard (pretyy fundemental !) Sound Card and missing some more minor bits. After many long national rate calls they agreed to collect on 8 march. Promised 5 day turn around since then cant get anywhere all emails ignored, phone calls not returned, told every thing from awaiting parts to they havnt got it, Unfortunatly their customer service dept just lies. As it was returned within 7 days asked for refund under distance selling no response! So its off to the credit card company to squeeze the money out that way. Pity as we have had anumber of Mesh PC's in the past Tony

The Brigadier 16:41 22 Mar 2007

Nice to hear you have had a good experience with Mesh, Sadly a lot of those who post here have not had the same experience.

It would be interesting to know what % of customes have a bad experience, but then mesh would never release that sort of info.

All i'm after is a GOOD experience for everyone!

Pine Man 16:55 22 Mar 2007

I'll drink to that Brigadier!

On that positive note I'll tick the box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?