Mesh Computers

HondaMan 10:48 22 Jan 2010

Ah! I bet I know what you are all thinking - not again.

I ordered my new Mesh on 18th January, fast build track as I needed it urgently and it arrived on 21st January, admittedly to a neighbour's address, but that was because I was not in. Unpacked it this morning switched on. Bingo Win7Pro fires up, takes me through the setup routine and off we go. I still have all my applications to install, and that will take some time, but apart from that it's up and running.

Having done a lot of research on this and other sites I ordered with a fair degree of trepidation bearing in mind all the negative stories about Mesh but at the moment at least I am one of their fans. The deciding point was the quality and choices available to me in customising the machine.

The machine is quick, i7 860 with 8GB ram and 2 X 1500GB hdds, blu-ray re-writer and the usual dual layer cd/dvd re-writer and quiet and I don't think the build and delivery time could be bettered.

My contact at Mesh was Omid Movahhed a very helpful gentleman

Well done Mesh.

Marko797 21:29 22 Jan 2010

Nice to hear a gd report abt Mesh. I've had my current Mesh for 6 years; it's been superb, with no major machine issues (some component renewals & new psu), & despite what has been written, I suspect I would consider them again as a provider.

Could you enlighten us as to what machine you ended up buying?

I note PCA had recently recommended a Mesh system in their power PCs review. Did you choose that particular one? I'm looking to upgrade this year so would value your input. Thnx.

mr simon 21:39 22 Jan 2010

Glad to hear Mesh worked out well for you.

May I recommend, in response to the many applications you say need installing, this website here: click here

mr simon 21:39 22 Jan 2010

And by click here I really mean click here

HondaMan 20:35 25 Jan 2010

but I have all the original discs etc so re-installing is just time consuming. You don't know what you may, or may not catch, from a site such as that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017