Mesh computers

inverted hover 17:00 22 Jan 2006

anybody else had trouble with mesh computers?
My wife ordered me a new computer with mesh before christmas on the 22nd december, dispatch date was 4th january, there was a problem with my details at the bank didnt match my delievery address, this was sorted with a scan image of an utility bill, 1st promised return phone which didnt happen.
January 5th arrived when my new computer was meant to arrive. a phone call to mesh to see if the computer was dispatched, answer was no it will be dispatch on the 13th january because of the wrong address at the bank, we asked to pick it up on the saturday, the answer was no as "only sales staff in on saturdays" but your computer will be dispatched on monday the 9th instead of the 13th.
When the 9th arrived mesh phoned up and said that the processor was out of stock so much for the computer being ready for dispatch.At this point the order was cancelled as the could not say when the processors were back in stock.
10 days later im still waiting for the money which they took in 2 days but cannot refund me in the same amount of time. All im getting is that a manager needs to sign the paperwork, for how long does this take!!!!
Any suggestions what to do next?
anybody have the managing directors email, i got a lovely letter to send him!!!!

spuds 17:21 22 Jan 2006

"anybody else had trouble with mesh computers?" For the answer, just put Mesh or similar wording into the search box, and all will be revealed.

Regarding refunds, this can take 30 days, as per UK consumer regulations.

pj123 17:27 22 Jan 2006

Whether you get the Managing Directors email or not. Do not go in like a "bull in a china shop".

It will get you nowhere.

Calm down, take it easy and be as polite as you can. You may be surprised.

johnnyrocker 23:43 23 Jan 2006

was your payment by credit card? if so get them to recall it? the md is max sherafati from memory.

johnny.

Forum Editor 00:38 24 Jan 2006

allows a supplier 30 days within which to refund your money, so, frustrating as it might be I suggest that you delay the lovely letter - Mesh are still well within the period allowed by law.

MESH Support 11:19 24 Jan 2006
  inverted hover 17:33 25 Jan 2006

i now have the money refunded issue now resolved

seedie 18:24 25 Jan 2006

I would add that davey is a welcome and regular contributor here and when he pulls a string or two to help members a word of thanks would encourage him to continue

CD

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The pulp art of 80s computer game magazine covers

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?