Medion Titanium 8386

PC Advice Sir 15:19 27 Mar 2005

A blaze of features and hi spec' boasts the latest processor, bluetooth, Wi-Fi 320Gb HD, TV Tuner with freeview...£749 from Aldi, any feedback on this machine available? :-)

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:43 27 Mar 2005

The search facility is your friend......click here I've got one of these and you will not buy better.

G

Joe R 15:46 27 Mar 2005

PC Advice Sir,

As far as i'm aware, the Medion P.C.'s, have always had a good name, and are being sold with regularity by Aldi.

The site below will give you the specs for this particular machine.

click here

zebbydog 18:11 30 Mar 2005

brilliant bit of kit for the price and 3 years warranty.
Only grip is iv'e had 2 graphics cards fail and it takes 2 months to replace each time.

PC Advice Sir 23:29 02 Apr 2005

I'm very pleased with your responses, and draw great satisfaction that fellow PCA contributors have the same or similar machines - thank you all.

:-)

Paul.

nealb 12:55 10 Apr 2005

ive been thinking about buying a md 8386 but i need to know the dimensions of the case as i am going to put it under my tv if it will fit?

can any one help as the stores say the boxes are sealed and are no help im not spending my money til i know

Nipsen 2 15:06 10 Apr 2005

nealb,the case is 400 mm deep x 365 mm high x 188 mm wide ( I would allow another 75 mm for your connections at the back, on the depth) Cheers Nipsen

nealb 20:49 15 Apr 2005

cheers nipsen
your a lifesaver

leadbrickuk 13:14 16 Aug 2005

try phoning medion "hotline" for a repair ,advice without running up a substantial bill and get no where its no good produceing a good machine if you cant use it for months hear allabout it leadbrickuk@yahoo.co.uk

hotline

Dipso 21:00 16 Aug 2005
  leadbrickuk 15:40 17 Aug 2005

thats handy Dipso. but still have to spend hours andhours on the phone.had to wait in 24 hours because they would only give me a date and couldnt specify a time when the engineer would arrive.then he arrived the next day with the wrong part so i was left phoneing again for another appointment. sorry to go on but i got my 8386 in march and got 6 weeks use out of it up to now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?