McAfee Update

[email protected]#36 15:15 11 Nov 2004

I tried to renew my licence with McAfee as it was due to expire on 12th September. I attempted to do this after an automatic reminder popped up on 12th August.
In short the process this took me through failed to work and I spent many days exchanging e-mails with their technical support who provided various exe files etc which made a mess of my system and as it turned out only looked as if it had updated my licence.
On 12th Sept the software stopped working telling me that the licence had expired. Ever since I have been trying to contact McAfee via the e-mail addresses I had and their website but with no reply. Posibly because I am asking for a refund. (Refund policy only lasts 30 days but I feel that they have not provided the service I have paid for despite several requests)
I have as a result purchased Norton IS 2004 so that I have the required protection.
Does anyone know how I might be able to contact someone within McAfee who will be able to sort this out. I'm hoping someone at PC Advisor might be able to identify someone high up the food chain for me to talk too (if they read such postings)
Thanks to all who can help
Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?