MBS Billing - No bill

OldBlue 20:25 31 Mar 2008

Looked at my google history a couple of weeks ago and noticed a file as here "auth.microbillsys.com 1003 3 is validphp" in Feb '08. The next entry was early March and since then it appears ever time I switch on. It acts as a counter and increases by one every time I switch on.Emailed them as didn't have tel. No. (have a No. now ,yet to try)Got an answer back asking for an account no.. I replied I did not have one so replied to say so. Same answer came back so sent email to their billing services. No reply as yet. Also I don't get any popups.I did have a run in with them around Nov. last but all was sorted out.

Any ideas of why I am getting this file or how to get rid of it? Also emailed Google, no reply

Clapton is God 21:11 31 Mar 2008

Try typing MBS billing into the search facility. There are many threads already on this subject

OldBlue 21:20 31 Mar 2008

Thanks but went through all that last Nov. when I had a problem with them before. Never seen this on there!

OldBlue 14:26 14 Apr 2008

Eventually managed to find a relevant phonr no. Spoke to a very helpful lady who after a couple of false starts sent me 2cd's second of which worked and removed the software. This was despite me searching and removing 1 MBS file! Hopefully thats the end!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone